- Measures against infectious diseases at Yoshino-tei
Measures against infectious diseases at Yoshino-tei
- We thank you for your continued patronage of Yoshino-tei.
Yoshino-tei, we place the Yoshino-tei on the health and safety of our customers and employees, and strive to prevent infection and spread of the new coronavirus (COVID-19) infection so that our customers can enjoy their trips. ..
We would like to ask our customers for their kind understanding and cooperation.
|Health condition inquiry||We will call the customer who made the reservation by phone the day before the stay.|
|Request for temperature measurement||All guests staying at the hotel are requested to measure the temperature at check-in.|
|Request for disinfection||We ask our customers to cooperate with disinfecting their fingers when entering the building and at various places within this facility.|
|If symptoms of fever and cold are confirmed||If you feel any abnormality in your body, such as fever, cough, or abnormal taste or smell, please postpone your stay.|
If you feel unwell during your stay, please tell your local staff.
- Make sure all staff wear masks and maintain good healthAll staff wear hygiene masks, and we thoroughly gargle, wash hands, and disinfect.
We will welcome you under the mask with a smile!
- Ventilation and disinfection work in regular rooms and facilitiesIn addition to cleaning the facility, we disinfect places where people can touch it and regularly ventilate rooms, common facilities, offices, etc.
- Disinfectant is installed at the entrance and various places in this facility.Disinfectant is installed in various places in this facility.We appreciate your cooperation in disinfecting your fingers.
- Guidance at check-inThe explanation at check-in will be serviced while keeping the distance from the customer as much as possible.
- ■The valet service (customer's vehicle movement service) is temporarily suspended.We apologize for the inconvenience, but please park yourself.
■In order to prevent customers from getting close to each other in the lobby or common facilities, we adjust meal times, seats, check-in and check-out times, places, etc.We apologize for any inconvenience, and thank you for your understanding.
■We ask that you refrain from sharing elevators as much as possible.Please use the non-contact bar for the elevator button.
■At the time of payment, we use a tray for cash and credit cards to avoid handing over.
- We will do our best to provide our customers with a little peace of mind and enjoy their travels. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.